Wednesday, June 4, 2008

It Comes to Pass

I have a camera! What great fun. I took this picture to try it out.
Thank you, Sarah and Anne.



While I packed to get ready for my trip to Utah, I turned my back on Philip while he pulled and pulled to get my drawer opened. I didn't think he could open it, but when I turned around. "Well, hello. . . Philip, what are you doing?"

"Aren't you a little smartie?" So pleased with himself!



Well, now I'm in Utah and I was about to return the camera because it quit working. However, I tried again and again and on Dad's computer, with Ron's help, it finally took hold. Hurrah.


XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO


We're enjoying the wonderful cool temperatures and steady rain. Karen, Kris, Karla and I went to see some of the parade of homes in Mapleton and Springville; opulence and utility to be had in ample space. Vibrant colors are coming back. I especially liked a red/orange/yellow girl's bedroom.
We also made stops at a couple of nursuries and bought starts for flower beds. In my case, just one cupid tomato to put in the folks yard. We lunched at La Casitas, a Mexican restaurant that I remember going to w a y back.

Kurt and Becky are selling the Knudsen homestead and it's leaving a rather empty hole in me -- Interesting since I'm not one of the siblings raised there! They emptied out the freezer and sent apricot and strawberry jam home with me for my folks.

Mom Burch told me that the oft quoted passage in the Book of Mormon, "it came to pass" is, indeed, a message, not just noting a passage of time in the read. I think I'm catching on. . . .

1 comment:

Carol said...

I'm telling you, he is my little tornado.