I had a breathtaking walk at Thanksgiving Point to enjoy the Tulip Festival. Wonderful. Putting this Smilebox together was a BIG deal (I mean at least two hours) and it takes a few minutes to view. So relax, and be enchanted by tulips by the thousands.
Wow Mom! I wish I could have been there. My favorites are 22 and 31...I love how the stream winds through the flowers and trees with the mountains in the background. So beautiful. Love you.
Great pics! We didn't make it down there this year, so it was fun to see it all in your photos. And I am impressed with your blogging skills--a slide show with music!!! Nice job.
I sought an inspiration, for I fain would sing a song, A poem sweet to gird my soul, as on I march . . . and on; A theme to keep my courage high when troubles round me surge, Lilting notes to call "Life's sweet" and drown the solemn dirge.
I sought, and found the birds and flowers and trees . . . all things apart; Beautiful, yet failing to find echo in my heart.
I felt a tug and looked to see, two shining eyes of blue, Two little arms upheld to clasp, and lips of rosy hue. I held my baby close and crooned, and knew a mother's bliss; And found my poem. . . all complete, within my baby's kiss.
Chesta Holt Fulmer
Wow, a box FULL of costumes! Aren't grandchildren grand?
I love these little People; and it Is not a slight Thing when they, Who are so fresh From God, Love us.
5 comments:
This beautiful to watch, thanks!
Wow Mom! I wish I could have been there. My favorites are 22 and 31...I love how the stream winds through the flowers and trees with the mountains in the background. So beautiful. Love you.
Thanks for sharing! Thanksgiving Point Gardens look really beautiful.
Great pics! We didn't make it down there this year, so it was fun to see it all in your photos. And I am impressed with your blogging skills--a slide show with music!!! Nice job.
fun to see the tulips through your eyes! Beautiful!
Post a Comment