Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Memories of Enid

Mommy's and Baby's first outing --at the pool! For the past two and a half weeks we've made cookies, gone swimming, played games, played dress-up, put puzzles together, made dinners, gone to church, picked up, gone to the dollar store and been just happy being together.




















Bouquet in an airplane for the pilot's daughter.














Baby's finally home.















Emmaline twelve days old














Isaac getting ready to build a Lego Batman contraption.














Looking across park toward St. Mary's
Hospital where Emmaline was born.
















The park commemorates the rush into Oklahoma
to homestead new land in 1893.















The children romped, ran, and as shown here, took a
moment(very short one) for quiet contemplation.





Goodbye, Enid



3 comments:

Carol said...

Brenda looks so good and Emmaline looks just like Molly to me.

Carrie said...

So I found your darling blog from a link on my mom's and I just have to say that you are one fantastic grandma!! It was so fun to peek into your life and see cute Brenda and her kids and find Carol and her family. I love it--they're all the same but then soooo much has changed from our days as young cousins. Anyway, just thought I'd say 'hi' and let you know I'm checking in on my auntie (and I love that you blog--so very modern of you :)

Unknown said...

Great grandparents think alike! I used the dollar store everyday while in Florida. If they were good they got to go and pick out one item, if not they skipped that day. Great motivator! But it leaves inordinate amounts of unnecessary plastic items around the house.